oil spill class action lawsuit filed
class action lawsuits filed over BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico
Beasley Allen has filed two class action lawsuits against British Petroleum (“BP”) and several other companies with ties to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The firm seeks to represent individuals and businesses that have incurred damages related to the disaster, including:
- real property damages;
- personal property damages;
- loss of profits and earning capacity;
- loss of commercial and subsistence use of natural resources;
- increased costs of public services;
- and loss of revenues.
who is at risk?
Victims of the oil spill may include:
- Companies and individuals involved in the commercial fishing, oyster and shrimping industry;
- Companies and individuals involved in the seafood processing/packaging industry;
- Dock and Marina owners/operators;
- Commercial and private boat owners;
- Waterfront property owners and restaurants;
- City, County or State governments.
Damages related to this disaster may include real or personal property damages; loss of profits and earning capacity; loss of subsistence use of natural resources; increased costs of public services; and, loss of government revenue.
photo credit: AP
Do you have an oil spill claim?
If you have suffered property damage or loss of income as a result of the oil spill, you may be entitled to compensation.
Please contact our environmental lawyers today by filling out the brief questionnaire, or by calling our toll free number (1-800-898-2034) for a free, no-cost, no-obligation legal evaluation of your case.